Your car’s suspension is designed to give you a smooth ride. Since the suspension is ground zero when it comes to road abuse, the parts wear out, and can break down. If your car isn’t riding as smoothly as it used to you may want to have your suspension checked, bring it on in to Aurora Clutch & More where we will give you a free diagnostic and estimate. Before you bring it in have a look at the symptoms below that may give you a heads up that your suspension is going bad.
- The car pulls to one side while driving.
- Wheels wiggle rapidly back and forth when driving.
- Car keeps going up and down after you have gone over a bump.
- Wheel feels like it is moving back and forth as you are turning.
- Car is noticeably tougher to turn.
- Car vibrates when traveling on the highway.