Brake Repair Services
Your car’s brakes work hard. And the job they do is critical to your safety. That’s why it’s so important for you to be aware of how your brakes work and when they are going bad.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms while driving your car please stop by Aurora Clutch & More for a free diagnosis & estimate:
- Does your brake warning light come on when you are driving?
- Is your brake fluid low? Does it appear very dirty?
- Do you hear a grinding sound or a squealing sound when you apply the brake pedal?
- Do you feel a pulsation or some sponginess in the brake pedal when it is depressed ?
- Does your vehicle steer or pull to one side when braking?